Monday, December 10, 2012

Scotty McCreery: Other Good Songs



I only recently discovered Scotty McCreery, as I’ve mentioned, but I fell in love with his voice from the first song. I’ve only heard a few (he hasn’t sung many) so here’s a short list.

I Love You This Big (absolute favorite)

The Trouble with Girls

Swingin’

[must include] First Noel and Christmas in Heaven

Yes, those last two are Christmas songs but I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Go listen to more of his songs, it’ll be worth your time!

1 comment:

Angie Gamgee said...

My older sister was the first person to introduce Scotty Mccreery to me, and at first I thought it was Josh Turner :D. I liked him a lot. After realizing he had a Christmas CD from your earlier post, I listened to them all on YouTube. And Christmas in Heaven has definitely become a favorite!