Monday, December 24, 2012

Resurrect


Author: David E. Stevens

Genre: Science fiction, suspense

Series: Resurrect Trilogy

Number in series: 1st

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8 (high)

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 381

Time period: Present or near future

My overall opinion: This book was a fascinating adventure that you’ll have trouble putting down (I guarantee it!). The mesmerizing events around which this book is based will astound and thrill you…in addition to your previous fascination. :) My first thought when I read the last sentence? “When does the next book come out?” Incidentally, next out is Conceive. This book was packed with mystery, adventure, suspense, action, and excitement – so many genres I could put it under! Some of it was a little deep, but I never had trouble following it. Some of it went theological…and even here at the end, I was left wondering where exactly Stevens is headed with the theology. Some seems Christian, but I’m not sure. Either way, it was interesting and I look forward to the next book!
**The author and his publisher were so kind as to send me this book for review. I was not required to publish a positive review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.** 

No comments: