Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Movie: Batman Begins



 
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Superhero, adventure

Series or set: Batman series

Number in series:  1st
 
Primary actors: Christian Bale, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman

Length: Two hours or so

Based on: The comic books

Time period: Fantasy, present

Year it came out: 2005

My overall opinion: I liked it well enough. Dark Knight was more impressive with visual effects, but this one? Not bad at all. It was very interesting and highly exciting. And it wasn’t nearly as freaky as DK was! Something I appreciate…freaky movies just aren’t fun for me. They don’t scare me, I just don’t like ‘em. So I preferred this one. :)





1 comment:

Rissi said...

This is a fabulous, fun movie - it boasts a memorable hero though lacks a great heroine. Loved the actors and the story. :)

I'm with you: Scary movies aren't my thing either although I love a good thriller.

Thanks for dropping by today, Charity - your comments are greatly appreciated.