Friday, December 14, 2012

Enya: Other Good Songs



Enya has such a unique and smooth voice. I don’t LOVE a lot of her songs, though I enjoy many. Here are the ones that stand out to me!
May It Be (from the titles of Fellowship of the Ring)

Anywhere Is
Only Time

One By One


Trains and Winter Rains (though it’s on her Christmas album, I usually listen to it independently)
So technically that’s 4 out of 26, or a favorite every 6.5 songs. I enjoy Enya, but don’t love her as much as some singers.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

She's not my absolute favorite either (I don't care for most female singers), but I do *love* her singing of May It Be. I listen to it almost every day, it's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I don't think i've heard those songs before, will have to listen!

BTW I am having a HUGE giveaway on my blog! Check it out!
Emmaspic.blogspot.com