Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Star


Author: Ace Collins

Genre: Family, life

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 214

Time period: 1940s

My overall opinion: This is the heart-warming tale of a boy growing up without his dad, a heroic man who valiantly died in the war (World War II). The story came to life for me, and I grew to know and love each character…each of the good characters, that is. The bad ones were simply detestable! Christmas Star will keep you turning that pages as you follow Jimmy through just four momentous and life-changing days. It’s a beautifully crafted book and you will want to read this every Christmas.

**The publisher sent me a complimentary copy of this book in return for my honest review. I wasn't required to post a positive review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.**

No comments: