Friday, December 14, 2012

CD: And Winter Came



 
Singer: Enya

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5

Type of music: New age? Easy listening? No idea, really. 

List of songs: 

  1. And Winter Came…
  2. Journey of the Angels
  3. White is in the Winter Night
  4. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
  5. Trains and Winter Rains
  6. Dreams are More Precious
  7. Last Time by Moonlight
  8. One Toy Soldier
  9. Stars and Midnight Blue
  10. The Spirit of Christmas Past
  11. My! My! Time Flies
  12. Oiche Chiuin (Silent Night)


My overall opinion: Enjoyable! The only traditional ones are O Come O Come Emmanuel and Silent Night. I enjoyed Trains and Winter Rains (the first Enya song I ever heard) and One Toy Soldier and My! My! Time Flies – especially that last one. So catchy and fun and swooshy! The first song is instrumental. The fourth is stunning and lovely. And like I said…the eleventh is fun and will make your foot tap. Delightful CD! 

No comments: